30-minute meals. I love them. I have been cooking them for years. They are healthy. They are quick. And you can totally overindulge, if you choose.
- 4 skinless bonless chicken breasts
- 1.5 cups of sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 large red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup organic spinach
- 1lb fresh asparagus spears
- Seasoning (I used Weber Grill Creations Kick’n Chicken Seasoning)
- Black pepper
[PREP TIME: 10 mins | COOK TIME: 20 mins]
Clean vegetables and season chicken in small bowl. Over med-high heat, bring saucepan to
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir chicken until slightly pink on the inside, about 3 minutes per side.
- Stir in asparagus, bell peppers, spinach, and mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes. Place lid on skillet, cook 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve á la carte, or with your choice of healthy carbs (baked sweet potato or brown rice).
Substitute chicken for protein of your choice. Season as needed.