Hi there, ACB readers!
Yay, it’s Wednesday! Between you and me I’m ready for Friday to get here so I can get out on the road to have some fun with my little family. This week has been so stressful that I.AM.READY.NOW! Looking at this photos from April’s styled dinner / wedding-like reception setup is DEFINITELY helping me get through what has been a very stressful + busy week.
Lately, I have been completely obsessed with creating and building my Lifestyle Styling business, and have been practicing shooting, styling, as well as learning about aesthetics, branding, etc. I still remember this day like it was yesterday. What an inspiring event! This is just a third of all the photos I loved!
What are you working on this week?
Remember to follow your bliss and live out your dreams. I hope every little steps you take towards achieving your dreams is light + stress-free + filled with positive experiences + people along the way.
Thanks for reading Always Creating Blog! To stay up-to-date on my endless pursuit of creativity, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or subscribe via e-mail to get new posts right to your inbox.
If you’re in Northern Virginia, DC, or Maryland, and are in need of some amazing wedding vendors, see the full vendor list below:
- Venue: 48 Fields
- Floral Designer: Beaumont House Designs, La Fleur Du Jour, & Lark Floral
- Paper Props: Caitlin Creative Works
- Equipment Rentals: Faccia Fresca Vintage, Jefferson Rentals, & Grand Rental Station
- Caterer: Hidden Julles Cafe
- Calligrapher: Lauren Heim Studio & Shrimp Salad Circus
- Bakery: Noshy & Sweets by E
- Event Planner: The One Moment Events
- Specialty Foods: Zephaniah Farm Vineyard